What Is 100% Biodegradable Bags?
It is made of 100% fully biodegradable materials PBAT and corn starch PLA. Milky white and yellowish, opaque.
Slightly smell of corn starch, no-toxic, no-nolluting to the natural environment can be completely degraded.
It is easy to decompose in contact with water and can be in direct contact with food.
Under composting, complete degradation can be achieved in 182 days.
Why Are Biodegradable Bags Good For The Environment?
- 100% decompose within 180 days: In nature (photosynthetic soil), it is completely degraded into water and carbon dioxide
about 182 days. The EU degradation test results show that the soil after compost degradation can promote crop production.
- Renewable: After being used and discarded, it will become a continuously usable resource in a short period of time.
- Environmental protection: It is quickly degraded by microorganisms after use and will not cause white pollution.
- Good strength: tensile force and bearing capacity are twice compare as traditional plastic bags
- No peculiar smell: The smell is fragrant and does not contain harmful ingredients.
How Biodegradable Shopping bags Decompose?
- Photodegradation: It can be degraded under ultraviolet rays, and most of the residue is inorganic powder.
- Burnable: The residue is an inorganic powder, no oil coke, and harmful gas.
- Thermal Oxygen Degradation: The product can still be degraded by thermal oxygen when buried in the soil
or without contact with the light source.
Are Biodegradable Bags Better Than Plastic?
It takes 500 years for traditional plastic bags to be completely degraded in the natural environment.
According to statistics, there are more than 100,000 tons of plastic residues in the world’s oceans,
which will cause more than 100,000 marine life,and tens of thousands of birds, fish died every year.
Many countries have gradually banned the use of non-degradable plastic bags.
Biodegradable Plastic Bags Types:
Are you looking for reliable biodegradable bags wholesale and manufacturer?
Contact Us Now
Fill up form below and our Expert will contact you soon.